Monday, December 6, 2010

Answer - Friday Foto Quiz #19

It's Monday, but a week late on this answer. I'll take a break from the quiz and write some deep thoughts on photography for your reading pleasure and my own education. Scroll on down.


We vacationed in Northern California last summer to fullfill Lori's fishing needs. I captured some nice shots and read Carl Sagan's "Demon Haunted World". I took a series of pictures of a small river and forest that I think will make a really nice panorama.

Lassen Volcanic National Park was mostly closed due to heavy snow. It is home to a potentially active volcano seen here reflected in Manzanita Lake. It is a short hike to take this picture. The park is another example of the many dramatic natural landscapes found in the United States. Slightly out-of-the-way, this area sees less tourist traffic and can make for a relaxing yet facinating vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment